MD, PhD candidate - Centre for Biomedical Ethics
One Health: Whose Health is it Anyway?
1. To provide a comprehensive review and a conceptual frame of OH
2. To critically examine current OH practice against the OH goal of benefiting humans, animals, and ecosystems.
3. To construct a coherent normative framework for OH practice
4. To deduce ethical principles from this framework that could be used to guide clinical decision making and public health policies in the spirit of OH.
5. To apply said normative framework and ethical principles to real-life public health case study